Millstream Veterinary Hospital offers online scheduling for returning clients.
New clients are welcome to schedule your dog or cat’s annual exam and vaccine appointment, but please contact us by phone for all other concerns.
Click the green button to be transferred to our online scheduling page. You will be required to set up a profile that will allow you to schedule an appointment online, view upcoming appointments and vaccine reminders for your pet(s) and choose your preferred method of contact.
If you would like an appointment on the same day, please phone us at 778-430-8387.
Before scheduling online:
Due to an uptick in cancellations with little or no notice, we require a deposit/pre-payment for new clients, including taxes, for new patient exams. If you book a new patient exam and cancel more than 48 hours before the appointment, the deposit will be refunded.
Please note the deposit/refund policy for new clients does not apply if the appointment is cancelled for Covid related illness or quarantine reasons.
If you have any questions about the severity or nature of your pet’s symptoms, please phone us at 778-430-8387 so we can schedule your appointment.
Some examples of emergency symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing, open mouth breathing or using extra effort to breathe
- Cats who have not eaten in 24 hours or longer
- Known toxin ingestion (Chocolate, raisins, anti-freeze, lilies (cats) for example)
- Sudden and frequent vomiting
- Non-productive attempts at vomiting
- Straining to urinate without urine being produced
- Stumbling or disorientation